The St George’s, University of London iEthiCS team offer consultancy-based presentations, workshops or training tailored to the need of the recipient/s. We offer consultancy in the following areas:
- Virtual Patients in Ethics and Law Education (a general overview)
- How to design and develop Medical Ethics and Law VPs, including multimedia VPs (using film)
- How to design and develop Medical Ethics and Law VPs, including VPs for assessment
- How to design and develop Medical Ethics and Law VPs, including VPs for case-based learning
- Examples of VP good practice
- Virtual Patient Curriculum integration
- Scenario-based Curriculum planning using VPs
- Virtual Patients in Virtual Worlds, including SecondLife
- How to use the vpSim authoring system.
Depending on the requirements of the recipient/s, the event can be delivered in the following ways:
- At St George’s, University of London
- At a location chosen by the recipient/s (UK and International)
- Online using web conferencing software.
Approximate costs would be £500 per staff member per day. The number of costed staff will depend on the size of the group. Travel costs and expenses will be added if appropriate.
If this is something that could be of interest to you, please email email@example.com to register your interest.